Saturday, December 27, 2008

*Christmas Break*



"What if some did not have faith? Will their lack of faith nullify God's faithfulness?"
Romans 3:3

Break has been so amazing so far!! I have not done much at all to count for but I have spent time with my amazing family and friends and that has meant the world to me. I guess I didn't realize how much I had until I left and part of my heart was left in Indiana. I miss them so much with every breathe I take when I'm gone. I feel like I'm really growing up. I mean don't get me wrong I still have to have a good time and act stupid but I just feel like I'm seeing some of my life through someone else's eyes. Realizing that some of the things that used to matter to me actually are so lame and a waste of the precious time I have. When I come home now it's not like I have to be gone 24/7. I'm enjoying myself so much just kickin back with my family and enjoying their company. Tonight I just stayed home with Dad,mom, Kenz, bub, and Haley. We had such a good time. We have laughed so much tonight!! Brandon never ceases to amaze me with the things he says! =] My cousin Holly Jo had her baby girl on Christmas Eve and her and Mimmi brought Jesse Ray over here to visit on their way home from a doctors appt. She is absolutely beautiful!! Then tonight Jesse, Rachel, and Jaycee Ray stopped by for a bit. Rachel is due in March, there is gonna be another Clark boy running around soon!! =] It was so good to visit with them!!! I just am so thankful for my family and friends. God has blessed me so much and I'm forever grateful!! 

I have been tossing this around in my head lately, I read it in my devo. I really like it. 

If only ONE BELIEVER WITH TOTAL FAITH rises up, the history of the world WILL BE changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment