Thursday, December 11, 2008

Joy Comes with the Morning Light

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."
Lamentations 3:22-24

I woke up for class this morning, despite not wanting to get out of my warm bed, I knew it was going to be a good day. I'm sorry my first post was a bit emotional. Some people may think I'm crazy now haha I was just having a very emotional night but when I woke up this morning I felt refreshed and renewed. I've had a great day so far!! In chapel this morning they held the Festival of Christmas joy which was nice. I sat by Peter Kim, who by the way has been a huge blessing down here at JBC. God definitely knew I would need some encouragement and so He sent me Peter to be my big brother here. He gives me a hard time about everything and can always put a smile on face, but when I have been at my roughest spots down here he has always been a shoulder to cry on and the right words to say. Just a blessing! I have one more day of class and I'm so excited to be done for a bit! It will be nice to be home with the family and all my friends. I miss everyone like crazy. I talk to mom about a million times a day it seems but I wouldn't have it any other way. Bubby calls me every day and his mouth doesn't quit =] I talk to dad and sis alot to. Anyways I'm just rambling so I will go. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment