Saturday, December 13, 2008

Relaxing Day

"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

So I'm trying to pick a verse that means a lot to me each day. Zephaniah 3:17 is one of my very favorites! =] Today has just been one of those real chill days. They are nice every once in awhile. I didn't really have anything planned which was nice so that I could work on study guides for finals. We usually don't have class on Mondays here at JBC at all, so it's weird for everyone to have to have their stuff done before then. Monday is usually everyone's homework day. My two hardest finals are on Monday, then one on Tuesday, and two on Thursday. When I was at home I used to always think that I had to be out every single friday and saturday night no matter what, my parents can attest to that!! Down here though, it's nice to just set around in pajamas and watch a movie every once in awhile. I mean don't get me wrong I still love to be out and about but I realized that I'm not going to miss that much by just staying in and chilling. I'm so excited to be home on saturday though!!! My finals are done on thursday but my Uncle Shawnie and Aunt Megan are down here at Gatlinburg for their anniversary for a week. On thursday when I get done I'm going to go stay all night with them then on Friday we are going over to North Carolina to the Biltmore House. I love it there it's beautiful!! It will be my third time there! =] Then we're staying all night at their cabin again on Friday night and coming home on Saturday. It will be alot of fun! Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment